The overall program for the overnight stay.
1pm of day one.
Arrive at the Hazelwood South Hall.
- Medications and forms to be handed to the adult First Aider.
- Any sweets, cakes or brought in edibles are to be put in a bucket in the kitchen. These items will be shared by all at a later time. NOTE any other edibles that are hidden and in the positation will beopened and turfed out by that Guide. Not returned..
- Raising of the Flag/s ceremony.
- Leaving packs and bags in one collection point area everyone works out where the camp areas will be inside the Hall are to be.
- Everyone then sets up the tents, the bags etc get placed [but nit unpacked] into that patrols tent.
- The Cooks Patrol goes to the Kitchen receiving information and their patrol Duties Program from the Qm. The OH & S Patrol see the First Aider for their OH & S Patrol Duties.
- Other camp set ups will then occur.
- Cooks to make afternoon tea.
- 3pm Afternoon tea.
- 3.30 pm Activities.
- Wide game this time consisits of small continus activities through out the overnight stay
- 6pm Dinner.
- 7.30 pm evening activities
- 9.30 Supper
- 10. bed
- 7am Up
- 8am Breakfast
- 10am wide Game Activites.
- 12 lunch
- 1.pm Closing Ceremony
- Emu Bob